Bass Fishing Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
1,674 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Last night EA and I took out the infamous Port-a-boat to a super secret pond. Got there about 8 45 and fished until about 12. Ended up with 7 total all caught on senko type baits. Did not have any size I think one would have been a keeper. Lets just say this pond is Aaron's. I am sure most of you will understand. Good Fishing! JR

·
Registered
724 Posts
I'm glad to here someone is getting out to Aaron's. I used to fish it a lot before I got a bass boat. I have caught some nice bass and some of the largest crappie that I have ever seen there. We weighed two of the crappie in at over 2 lbs! ;D Great memories, Thanks!

·
Premium Member
2,344 Posts
Great time. Been in meetings all day so forgot to respond.

I tell ya it was great to get out on what I call the " little lake " again. Been years since I have been on it. Used to fish it almost everyday. Even had a jon boat chained to a tree to save time back in the day. ;D

I think the bite was off, but we still caught em Ok. Like James said, no toads just decent fish.

Looking forward to getting out there again. Really not sure about public or private based on other posts, but the cover of night worked well.

Hope that is Ok to be there......

EA

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.