Bass Fishing Forum banner
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
846 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have several good reels for sale. I just don't use them any more. They are all in good shape, with a little bit of boat rash on some, but not much at all. They are all great Mechanicly.
--Ambassadeur 4007LP 7 Bearings. Some boat rash, but mechanically it is great. $30.00

--Ambassadeur 5600WS. New never spooled, excellent condition. does not have box. $65.00

--Pinacle Pro series PLS100 8 Bearings, Gear Ratio 6.3:1. Like New, great shape. $25.00

--Shimano Coriolis Co-100E, NIB, Never Spooled. Excellent Condition. $60.00

--Shimano Citica CI200. These are in great shape, one has some boat rash on it. But they operate great. I have 3 of them. $50.00 each.

Or all of them for $300.00 OBO..
Thank You,
Emmett

·
Registered
1,181 Posts
Dang!!! I just woke up early to be at Academy at 5 in the morning, had I seen this, I woulda got those Citica's Darn...... ::) :-/ Oh well, still got a deal.

·
Registered
846 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
I know what you meen about getting up early. I was WalMart a little before 0500 to get a Garmin nuvi 200 GPS for $97.00. I needed to upgrade mine in the truck....
There are still some other good reels here that need a good home.

Thank You,
Emmett

·
Registered
846 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Yes, I still have several. The ones that are Sold are the Citicas and the red Ambassador reel. So you still have a good selection to choose from. Some are New, never used at all.
Thank You,
Emmett

·
Registered
25 Posts
Emmitt,
Would like to check out what you have left. You can call me let me know how to reach you or I can give you my phone number. Thanks.

·
Registered
846 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Let me know when you want to come see them.
I have sold the following:
3 Citicas
1 Coriolis Co-100E
1 Pennicle

Thank You,
Emmett

·
Registered
25 Posts
Emmett,

Today is not good for me. I am retired so anytime during the week when you are available would work for me. Let me know. Jim.

·
Registered
846 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Jim, I am kind of retired. I am disabled and unable to work, so any time during the week is for me...

Thank You,
Emmett

·
Registered
25 Posts
Emmitt,

How does tomorrow sound? I live in Kyle, Tx. and round rock is probably 30 minutes or so. Does 10 am sound ok to you? Thanks, Jim.

·
Registered
846 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
Sounds good to me. I will be here, just give me a call when you are ready to head this way. 796-8929

Emmett

1 - 16 of 16 Posts