Bass Fishing Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
2,561 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Well, with all the thousands of layoffs lined up with the state, my kids come first. I am not getting layed off, but I am not taking the chance and so am cutting down on things I do not use near enough and that includes the bay boat.

I know I just got it last year, but I do not use it near enough to justfy it during these times. SO.. I got a steal on this thing and am going to pass it on for LESS than I have in it.

As soon as the economy settles out and I know we will not be on the block.. I will get something new :p Daddy cannot be without a boat..thank GOD I have the kayaks.. lol

So, here is the post I have elsewhere. Let me know if interested.

The boat is awesome and I love it. I am simply selling it in the event that one of us gets layed off, since we are both state employees.

So.. no laughing.

2009 Triton 240 LTS, $42,900 This boat will not last long at this price!

This boat does it all, shallow water to sitting off catching snapper off the rigs!

This boat has tons of goodies added:

** LOW HOURS on the 250HP Optimax (under 35), it gets you where you want and in style and comfort at a WOT of 45mph. Don't be fooled by less expensive boats! By the time you add in ALL this one has, you will be WELL over this price!

** The T-top is custom made to allow the most space and yet it is rock solid, made specifically for THIS boat, not "A" boat.
** 4 Rocket launchers
** LED spreader lights with a Fluorescent dome light as well as anchor light, to keep the guy or gal on the back from being blinded...heh)
** The 8'power pole on the back allows you to stick solidly and with a remote, you can't ask for more!. It has moore!
**1 Mercury SmartGuage that pretty much tells you everything you need to know
** A brand new Lowrance HDS-10 w/Insight and
** A Fusion stereo system that just ROCKS (if ya like that..)
** 3 trolling deep cycle Megatron batteries to power your "bring my boat back to me!" remote controlled trolling motor
** 101lb Riptide w/Co-Pilot (the BEST aspect about this boat, other than the price, because you can FINALLY fish rather than drive when you take friends by pointing it at a star and say, take me that way! It adjusts for wind and waves for you!).
** 2 more cranking batteries ensure you won't get stuck out there without power.

This boat also has a new ICOM VHF M-422 radio and a nice Fisherman's leaning post with 4 more built-in rocket launchers, a center console with 8 more rod spots, giving you a total of 18 rod holders, with the 2 recessed ones in the back.

** Lenco hydraulic trim tabs
** 10" MAX Hydraulic jack plate
** A TrournamentPro 300 QUAD battery charger that can keep those batteries charged!
** Storage out the wazoo
** TWO large baitwells, one fore and one aft, PLUS a huge fish livewell on the transom!

Registration will be good for a year. A beautiful galvanized trailer with tandem axle and brakes included. Anchor and plenty of brand new line ready to go fishing!
** You will get 3 unused life jackets and all the flares and fire extinguisher ya need to be legal. Also, a Shakespeare Antennae for that VHF radio as well.

** NADA has this boat at LOW end 48k+, average, 55k+, you can get it for $42,900!

This will not last long!

More pictures upon request.

You also get a very nice 72qt ice chest that can keep your drinks cold for days and fits under the leaning post perfectly! Come take her for a spin and I will email more pictures, I have tons of them. This boat attracts fish like no-one's business. You WON'T find a deal like this anywhere! Email and let's talk turkey...er... fish! $44,500. I had it at $46k, but wanted whomever that got it to be able to afford a nice electronics box, so dropped it down to $42,900. At this price, you flat out will not find a better deal!

·
Registered
2,323 Posts
Re: Bay Boat for sale

Sorry to hear this Russ. My dad just retired from the state. He said many employees are going to be out soon.

You can always contact Mike and see if he will sell your Triton back to you! ;D

·
Registered
2,561 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·

lol! nah, I am pretty sure we are safe, but not worth taking the chance. I'll just pay cash for the next one.

R

·
Registered
2,561 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·

yea, and we may keep it if it does not sell, but we did not have an idea the state was going to lay off 9300 people in the next few months and we decided that we would be better off trying to sell it now, than if we "had" to sell it.

R

·
Registered
2,561 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Re: 2009 Triton 240 LTS w/250 Optimax

Thanks, will do. Again, no huge shakes, just promised my wife and it's the right thing to do. If it does not sell, no big deal, but if it makes her feel more secure that we cut non-essentials till this passes, hey, it's a good thing.

Besides, I got a great deal on it so can pass it on and then get something cool later.

R

·
Registered
2,561 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
OFF THE MARKET!

I have one guy that is interested in this, seriously, and if he gets it, great, but if not, I am going to just keep it and get some flippin use out of it.. lol.

R

1 - 9 of 9 Posts