Bass Fishing Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

· Registered
3,573 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Trying to simplifly my fishing, I've collected way too many baits over the past couple of years and have decided to lighten my load.  These are good baits and I'm sure someone can catch fish with them.

Lot 1 - 12 packs of Smallie Beavers 3.50 in the following colors:
(1) California 420, (2) Green Pumpkin Red, (3) Sprayed Grass, (2) White Trash, (2) Xmas Pumpkin and (2) Watermelon Red

All packs are new with 12 baits per pack except for the California 420 with only 6 baits.

$25.00

Lot 2 - 27 packs of Sweet Beavers 4.20 in the following colors:
(2) Watermelon Red, (1) Spanish Fly, (1) Sprayed Grass, (2) White Trash, (3) Hematoma, (2) Oxblood, (2) Junebug, (2) Big Texan, (2) Xmas Pumpkin, (3) Dirty Sanchez, (2) Delicious, (2) Juicy and (3) California 420

SOLD

Lot 3 - 27 packs of Double Wide Beavers 5.20 in the following colors:
(14) Hematoma, (3) Sprayed Grass, (9) Delicious and (1) Watermelon Red

SOLD

Lot 4 - (7) packs of Flirt 4.95 and (8) packs of Flirt 6.95 in the following colors:
Flirt 4.95 - (1) Green Pumpkin, (1) Main Vein, (1) Oxblood Swirl, (1) California 420, (1) Watermelon Red, (1) Dirty Sanchez and (1) Infection

All packs are new with 15 baits per pack except the Watermelon red with 11 baits.

Flirt 6.95 - (1) Sprayed Grass, (1) Juicy, (1) Watermelon Red, (2) Main Vein and (3) Watermelon Green Pumpkin

All packs are new with 15 baits per pack except the Watermelon Red with 11 baits.

$35.00

Lot 5 - 7 packs of miscellaneous baits:
(1) Little Dipper in White Trash, (1) Skinny Dipper in White Trash, (1) Skinny Dipper in Bull Frog, (1) Skinny Dipper in Watermelon Gold, (1) Trixie Shark in Watermelon Red and (2) Boom Boom Tubes in Sprayed Grass

All packs are new/unused.

$15.00

These baits retail for $4.59-4.79 per pack on Tackle Warehouse.  Do the math and prices are probably below dealer cost.

· Registered
3,573 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Re: Reaction Innovation lots for sale (Beavers, Flirts, etc)

Jeremy, how do you want to do this? It would be easiest for me to ship as I am lazy. Would be like $8.00 or $9.00 for a flate rate priority mail box.

Do you have Paypal?

· Registered
10,147 Posts
Re: Reaction Innovation lots for sale (Beavers, Flirts, etc)

http://reactioninnovations.com/box/

Review:
http://www.bassresource.com/bass_fishing_123/flw-okechobee1-09.html

McMillan Wins FLW Bass Fishing Event on Lake Okeechobee
Mullikin wins co-angler title, $20,000

CLEWISTON, Fla. (Jan. 31, 2009) - Pro Jimmy McMillan of Belle Glade, Fla., caught a four bass weighing 16 pounds, 14 ounces Saturday to win $120,000 in the Walmart FLW Series[ch65533] BP Eastern Division tournament on Lake Okeechobee with a four-day catch of 19 bass weighing 74-04.
The catch gave him the win by a solid 13-pound margin over Koby Kreiger of Okeechobee, Fla., who caught a total of 19 bass weighing 61-04 and earned $50,000.
"This is the best feeling in the world," said McMillan, who is the 2008 Walmart FLW Series BP Eastern Land O' Lakes Angler of the Year. "This win is for my family. They are my biggest supporters."
"I went out looking for fish on Jan. 7 and found some key places that I knew I could catch fish during the tournament. This area had the right water quality and was perfect for bass. The bottom was made up of muscle beds and sand. After finding this area I couldn't wait for the tournament to start. I knew that the fish would be caught on the north end of the lake."
McMillan caught all his bass this week from this key area that he found during practice. [highlight]He used a Reaction Innovations Skinny Dipper and Sweet Beaver[/highlight] to catch his fish.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.