Bass Fishing Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
902 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Re: FS Taurus Millennium Pro PT 111 (9mm)

What is your next pistol? I'm going to the live oak gun show this sunday. I could price for you if ya want.
Debbie V

·
Registered
846 Posts

The one I am looking to get is the STI International Spartan. It is a 1911, and feels realy good in my hand.
If you see any up there l would appreciate you checking them out for me.

Thank You,
Emmett

·
Registered
718 Posts

Hey Emmett, sweet looking little gun man, Great looking carry gun. I've got a colt 1911 in 45 acp. Love it but it's a little big to conceal. Is that all it takes for an individual to sell? liscense and bill of sale? I didn't know after the brady and all. I may have to pick that up

·
Registered
846 Posts

Yea, the bill of sale is showing that it is no longer my pistol. That way incase that weapon winds up stolen from the person it is sold to and it winds up in a crime, you have profe it is not in your possetion any longerl. No big deal.
Let me know if you want it. You can call me if you would like to at 512-796-8929. I will be at home all day long, if you do want it.

Thank You,
Emmett

·
Registered
718 Posts

Not anymore ;) Thanks for the pistol, We really like it. I'm gonna go teach her how to shoot it tomorrow.

·
Registered
846 Posts

Thanks Ben, It was good to meet you and your girlfriend. I think she will like it.

Emmett

·
Registered
902 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·

Sorry Emmett got this to late so i was unable to check for you. I did manage to pick up a nice mini-14 ;D
Debbie V

·
Registered
846 Posts

Thats OK Debbie, I bet the mini 14 is pretty cool. I would like to get one of those after I get the STI Spartan.
Emmett

1 - 10 of 10 Posts