Bass Fishing Forum banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
259 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Re: '95 Skeeter 200ZX

looks like a great boat, i have an 83 skeeter. Would love to step up and take yours but cant at this time...

·
Registered
40 Posts

I've fished with Scott out of this boat a few times. It is a good boat with plenty of room. Can't beat that price for a reliable boat and motor.

Dwayne

·
Registered
285 Posts

fishinbass said:
will you take $7500.00
I'm really having a hard time with deciding to sell or not so will have to decline any low offers right now. I'm not desperate to sell and so far ABF is the only place I've listed it. I am looking for an older car ($1500) that gets good gas mileage for commuting to work and would consider partial trade.

Thanks,

Scott

·
Registered
799 Posts

Can I ask a possibly stupid question? Who is Dale Read? Name is familiar but I cant place the name.

·
Registered
285 Posts

DaHorns said:
Can I ask a possibly stupid question?  Who is Dale Read?  Name is familiar but I cant place the name.
A lot of the local guys know Dale.  He's fishes the ABF tournaments and some of the other bigger tournament series.  A super guy and fishes LA pretty good.

Thanks ABF for the site. It was nice to post my boat only here and not have to deal with craigslist. I was able to meet another great fisherman today that bought my boat.

·
Banned
1,647 Posts

Congrats on selling your boat!  

The guy on the left in the FOM Tournament Shirt is Dale Reed (and in case your wondering his FOM partner Paul Carmen is on the right)

·
Registered
799 Posts

I know who Dale is now......

and Paul!

Thanks Rude!

·
Registered
258 Posts

The guy on the left in the FOM Tournament Shirt is Dale Reed (and in case your wondering his FOM partner Paul Carmen is on the right)
His partner.... ??? I thought that was his wife ;D

1 - 12 of 12 Posts