Bass Fishing Forum banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
50 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Ranger 1993 482v with Johnson 150 fastrike---SOLD

REALLY hate to do this but due to no time to fish and very little chance of more time in the near future, I'm putting my baby up for sale.....
Motor: Johnson Fastrike...lower unit less than 1 year old with little use since installed. Exceptional motor, starts nearly every time on 1st crank, very strong pushes boat to 54mph (light load) at 5300 rpm with NO jackplate. motor has been serviced continuosly since it was new wether it needed it or not.
Boat: 492v commanche. Anniversary edition. fishes like your on a battleship. deck extension (full flipping). seat need redone and carpet could use replacing. normal battle scars!
TM: Minn kota 80lb
BATTERIES: all 1 1/2 years old ( i make kvd look slow when i fish and i've never run the batteries down in a daylight to dark windy day)
GPS/FF: 522c on console...eagle unit up front
HOT FOOT comes with boat but not intalled
10 amp per bank dual pro charger
Keelshield
Butt seat
Chair seat for rear
Spare tire and wheel
Goodyear Maratahons with little mlg..
Ranger Trail single axle trailer
pic's can be e-mailed to you... contact me at [email protected] or 830 992 1729
Price: $6900 firm
:'(

·
Registered
50 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
forgot to mention: boat is located in Fredericksburg! Come visit our unique town ( we can drink beer on the street here) and buy a boat!!!

·
Registered
50 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
anybody out there that can help me post pics....VERY technically challenged....................thanks

·
Registered
1,390 Posts
Post link to TFF, cannot locate

·
Registered
1,390 Posts
okay I am confused, on the market off the market, only see specs,  no pics? maybe its just me.  I have someone looking that is why i am asking.

yep checked twice no pics

·
Registered
50 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
the on the market, off the market boat is a 482vs...mine is a 482v. don't know how to post a link..but i'm currently about 12 threads down on the first page of the boats for sale section on tff...i can e-mail pic's if needed.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts