Bass Fishing Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

· Registered
138 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Had a career weekend at Lake Falcon this past weekend !!!  Thanks to Rage Tail Craws and Anacondas, I had a 9+, a 7, a 6 and (2) 5's !!!  The 9+ is a personal best and the total was also a personal best for one day !!!!  Over 32 lbs !!!

The fish were all caught in shallow water (less than 4 ft) by flipping and short casting to newly flooded hardwoods. The vast majority of the fish were caught on Rage Tail craws on a football jig and T/R Anaconda's.  Only caught one on a spinnerbait....no wind all w/e ..LOL !!!

I am trying to post a pic of the 9 +...how do I do it ??

Bill @ S.O.B. Lures

· Registered
85 Posts
I used those craws at Amistad and it was my best bite. The guy that created them is a class act, got to meet him at a wedding in Salado. He is a true jack of all trades, guides hunts, writes childrens books, and makes some bad arse soft plastics. Did you check out the misc section for posting pics?

· Registered
27 Posts
It's about time people started waking up to the awesome action of ragetail! I've been fishing these baits for some time now, and they simply hammer the fish. I'm kinda sad that the ragetail next generation has hit the market, cause I wanted them all to myself. I've been fishing with the designer of these baits since I was little, and I can promise you he left no detail unnoticed.

Matt

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.