Bass Fishing Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
2,913 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Have any of you seen this show? I saw it for the first time last night and it was pretty entertaining. Any of you know this couple? They live in one of the neighborhoods around Austin that was hit pretty hard by the fire but there home wasn't hit.

·
Registered
4,337 Posts
I watched a minute and couldn't take no more. What is entertaining and who cares about the Quints? Who cares about reality tv? This looks like it's for 20 something - 30 something women, oh now I get it. ;-)

·
Registered
2,913 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
There is a lot of crappy reality TV out there but that one runs right along with my current life. Toddler(s). Me and the wife got quite a few chuckles out of the show last night comparing ourselves to who's style resembles who's. The episode we saw was exactly what we went through a couple of months ago when we got our little one his new big bed. We will be watching more episodes when we can and it may end up being like all the others. I'm a 40 something poosay when it comes to little kids. :cool:

·
Registered
4,337 Posts
I guess, but I don't get it. To each his own, you can't be the only one watching it.

Oh, I think my wife would cut my balls off if she caught me watching that, all the while saying I guess you don't need these anymore.

·
Registered
2,913 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
That **** ain't right. What about these 20 kid families? Reality TV glorifies poor judgement. Who are they trying to impress? Not me. Fucking irresponsible morons. Damn. Ought to be a law!
I totally agree with you with the ones that are about to give birth to their 20th child. That just isn't normal at all. You can't devote enough time to spend with all of them like they need. From what I know about them, they have no twins or triplets just a pop at a time.
When people start seeking assistance in conceiving with fertility meds you never know how many you may end up with.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts