Bass Fishing Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Garaged since day one, 225 Optimax has probably a little over 100hrs. This boat is extremely clean and well cared for - I use it at least once a month. Arguably one of the better hulls in the business - a super stable ride. Runs 57mph gps as set up with like-new Trophy prop, also comes with a High-Five for ski/towing and the original aluminum prop. This boat fishes lights-out, it's low to the water, has large decks up front and in back. I've rigged it with a Minn Kota Terrova Digital iPilot w/remote and spot lock etc., Humminbird 898c HD GPS side imaging sonar at the helm and Humminbird 596c HD sonar on the bow (runs internally via the Minn Kota) - all work perfectly.

Boat was ordered from the factory with every option available it is a class act and gets compliments every time out. Has full cushions, heavy duty ski pole, incredible storage areas for both skis and rods/gear. Dual live wells w/auto and manual controls. I added an aerator to one side to keep live bait.

Boat is in fantastic shape and has had plugs and impeller every 18months or so. Motor runs flawlessly. Has full factory travel cover and a top. Tires have near full tred, spare in great shape too. Including two sets of skis, very nice 2-person tube and two tow ropes. Several life jackets and anchor. New bunk boards going on next time the boat goes in the water (this weekend).

I'm on the north side of Houston in Tomball if you would like to come see the boat. We could also arrange to meet at lake Conroe or other.

ProCraft 215 by flybri68 | Photobucket

Brian

Attachments

·
Registered
1 Posts
You may want to let folks know what year this is to help justify your asking price.
I HAD to laugh at that one!! I NEVER do this and I realize how old the original post is, but I'd describe my ProCraft 215Combo the same way. The truth is tho, No one that sees it, suspects that it's 22 years old!! And for 20 Years, my wife hasn't gotten it. It's first and foremost... my BassBoat. It was tricked out when i got it, can float in a MudHole and NOTHING passes me. And, It's secondmost..... the pull the tube around all day sucking up Gas, family rig. Yes Dear.
I guess I'll keep mine.... I can't afford to replace it!!! But if someone out there knows where to buy OEM Seats or Skins for a 1998 model, please share that with me.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts