Bass Fishing Forum banner
1 - 20 of 31 Posts

·
Registered
9,803 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I will not post details till after bass tournament next week, but all I can say is that David (Moonraker) had his best day for this lake, TODAY. The bass fishing is AWESOME!  We caught and released over 60 bass from 2lbs to close to 6lbs. Mostly 4 to 5lbers....The water was clear, lake was full (level to loading docks) and 88 to 91 degrees. Winds were gusting to 20mph, out of the south. Most of the fish were in deeper water...We dodged thunderstorms on the water. We got wet, but had our "trash-can" bags as raincoats. It was a site to see, I am sure. But what a great day on the H20. I took a pic of Davids best fish (He will post it)..My cell phone/camera got stolen last night out of my truck, so I did not take any other camera or pics of me..There was only 2 boats I saw on the water, from 8am to 2pm...More details after next weekend.

Robert

·
Registered
4,337 Posts
Nice report and a nice fish there. You may have just started a new clothing trend. ;)

·
Registered
2,312 Posts
When I saw you posted about this fishing trip, I was hoping you weren't about to give away too many secrets....spots, lures, depths, etc..... We should do well next week and we need a good stringer of our best 5 to give us some extra points in the tournament. Looking forward to it, rain or shine (without lightning)

Gene

·
Registered
1,176 Posts
49465E46415A41495C4F5E46572E0 said:
When I saw you posted about this fishing trip, I was hoping you weren't about to give away too many secrets....spots, lures, depths, etc.....  We should do well next week and we need a good stringer of our best 5 to give us some extra points in the tournament.  Looking forward to it, rain or shine (without lightning)

Gene
Might wanna blur that background Moonraker. I know a fella named Robby that fishes there quite a bit. ;)

·
Registered
5,347 Posts
Don't worry about blurring the background.  the cat has been let out of the bag with this report:

Fishing Report for FAYETTE
Return to search page

Date Report
Sep 8, 2010 Water fairly clear; 91 degrees. Black bass are slow. Channel and blue catfish are very good on cut shad, liver, and shrimp over baited holes under trees.

About TPWD | Contact Us |Accessibility | Site Policies | Complaints | Intranet | TRAILS Search | TexasOnline | Compact with Texans | Report Fraud

Texas Parks and Wildlife Department, 4200 Smith School Road, Austin, TX 78744
Toll Free: (800) 792-1112, Austin: (512) 389-4800
Content of this site © Texas Parks and Wildlife Department unless otherwise noted.

·
Registered
1,176 Posts
454654544945465E270 said:
Don't worry about blurring the background.  the cat has been let out of the bag with this report:

Fishing Report for FAYETTE
Return to search page

Date Report
Sep 8, 2010 Water fairly clear; 91 degrees. Black bass are slow. Channel and blue catfish are very good on cut shad, liver, and shrimp over baited holes under trees.

About TPWD | Contact Us |Accessibility | Site Policies | Complaints | Intranet | TRAILS Search | TexasOnline | Compact with Texans | Report Fraud

Texas Parks and Wildlife Department, 4200 Smith School Road, Austin, TX 78744
Toll Free: (800) 792-1112, Austin: (512) 389-4800
Content of this site © Texas Parks and Wildlife Department unless otherwise noted.
Nice detailed report from TPWD!!

·
Registered
3,578 Posts
7C4955535E5A5F3B0 said:
Heck that is right around the corner from the day that GAY GUY whooped up on Andy with his knock off senkos and wal mart rods...
If I recall they were some alternative color that only a domestic partner would throw...hence the effeminate hand on the hip fish pose.

Dub, please burn that hoody - you are not worthy.

BTW, nice fish David!

·
Registered
4,337 Posts
6D5844424F4B4E2A0 said:
Something like that.  I think KVD and stike king own all things "sexy shad" but it was some variation of that.  
Is that a TMZ or a TTZ sweatshirt.  ;)

On a more serious note. I'm sure Andy knows but Yamamoto does make a large run of a custom color Sexy Shad EDIT "Monster Shad" for a particular California tackle store (out of stock for this year). Awsome color too!

1 - 20 of 31 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.