Bass Fishing Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
795 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have 3 different Power programmers for Ford Diesels.

One is a Superchips Micro Tuner that was on a 2001 7.3 Powerstroke. Sticker says it will work on 94-02 7.3 Powerstrokes. $250

The next is a Bully Dog programmer with the Outlook monitor which is a digital gauge that monitors rpm, exhaust temps, voltage, boost, etc. With the Outlook you can change the power settings on the fly. This was on a 04 Excursion 6.0, book says it will work on any 03 or 04 Ford 6.0 Powerstroke diesel. $400

The last is a Hypertech Power Tuning Module. Also on a 04 Ford 6.0 Diesel. Good for either 03 or 04 Ford 6.0 Powerstroke Diesels. This is an inline module that plugs in under the hood, and has a 3 position switch to change power programs- 58hp, 82hp, and 125hp. $250

I still suck at posting pics so email with questions or to see pics. I'll send them right away.
Thanks,
Derek

·
Registered
795 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Would it help if I said I would help install the programmers and you can try it before you buy it? That's pretty easy to do.

·
Premium Member
2,344 Posts
Hey D,

Send me the pics, I will post them for ya.

As ya know I already got a tuner or I would be in.

EA

PS. there is a pretty limited PSD crowd here. If ya need some ebay help, let me know.

·
Registered
795 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Yeah, I don't know if the pics would help any. I was thinking about giving the info to my brother and having him put them up on ebay. Need a new toy, so must sell some old ones.

It is the Power Pup, it's a programmer, so you plug it in under the dash, upload the program you want and then unplug it and go. If you use the Outlook- which is basically a gauge pod, you can also control the power settings. It will let you change between 4 different power settings on the fly (you don't have to stop and upload a different program)

1 - 10 of 10 Posts