Bass Fishing Forum banner

1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
Registered
1,754 Posts
JL Marine Power pole is the only way to go. We have installed 15 or so this year with only one failure. The customer admitted that he took off with the pole deployed and snaped the bracket. i called power pole and told them and they over nighted a new bracket no charge. Now thats service.

·
Registered
4,303 Posts
1. Power pole's patent attorneys would eat that for lunch.

2. I want a shallow water anchor in a bad way.

3. I have mixed emotions over spending four minutes and four seconds watching a dude in an airboat running over a little island with his PP down.... somehow I watched it all.

Cary: I know your first Talon is sitting at the bottom of the lake and your second one broke. But how have you enjoyed this latest one? I have shallow anchor fever in a bad way.... Don't think I will be pulling the trigger soon on one, but I definitely want PP or Talon!

·
Registered
6,502 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
3. I have mixed emotions over spending four minutes and four seconds watching a dude in an airboat running over a little island with his PP down.... somehow I watched it all.
I watched them both, twice....

Aren't you supposed to be out chasing toads?

·
Registered
5,012 Posts
I have the talon and love it. You cant deploy it out of the way when your backseater whacks the crap out of it when casting but then again thats his problem. There arent any pumps or hydrolic oil to worry about either.

I have his second one and works fine now.

·
Registered
2,900 Posts
Thanks for posting this video. My Merc ProXS makes that same whistling noise and I wasn't sure if it was normal being this was my first Merc.
Is that what that whisling noise was I heard in Timmy's boat? I thought it was what you hear just before you break the sound barrier. That boat is fast!

1 - 20 of 26 Posts