Bass Fishing Forum banner
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
106 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I am considering the possible sale of my 2008 Ranger 188DVX Rig with Yamaha 150HP HPDI (Warranty through 1/2013 and less than 150hrs last check).

This is an 18'-8" Boat with Dual Console, (2) Lowrance LMS520's (Independent GPS Antenna's), Minn Kota Maxxum 70lb. Go to www.rangerboats.com for more specifications.

Looking to get around $21,000. Considering a larger rig but may decide to keep this one as the bill is low.

Let me know if anyone might be interested.

Below is a picture but not a very good one. Will have better pics later this week.

·
Registered
106 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Sometimes I hate pictures. That is a reflection from my jack, not a scrape on the hull, that you see in the middle pic. Waiting on a couple of things but should know for sure by Tues/Wed if I will officially pull the trigger and sell. It will be less than $21k if I do.

·
Registered
106 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
You can take it off but I am not sure how clean it would look with it off. There would be about 8 screw holes and a 1.5" Hole where they ran wires for an optional radio/cd player. There is also a trim piece that comes out and fits around the edge of the console so if it were removed this would be sticking out 1".

In my opinion the answer would be no.

·
Registered
106 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
Too bad LA is small enough that I do not use waypoints on the Lowrance. Besides, with all this rain, Travis will fill and they will drain LA and we will all start over from scratch with no weeds and a bunch of docks and rocks.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.