Bass Fishing Forum banner
1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Super Moderator
2,174 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Monday after work, I thought I’d challenge the pre-frontal wind gusts at the local mud-hole. Ramp is still closed, I guess, so I dropped the Disco yak in from Pflugerville Parkway. The 15+ gusts were frequent and I mostly fished from anchor. I got a small bass from the pondweed on TR Rattlesnake in about three FOW. I fished the pondweed for an hour with no more bites. I fished the naiad in seven FOW and caught a small bass on the TR Rattesnake. I fished the naiad for an hour with no more bites. I moved to the hydrilla in twelve FOW and caught a small bass on TR Ol’ Monster. I fished that depth for an hour with no more bites.

I started to drift to the north, and then decided I didn’t want to paddle all the way back. I went back to the south shore pond weed and caught two small bass on TR stick worm. Off at 7:30 PM.

Yesterday I pedaled my bike to the neighborhood pond. I’m concerned that the recent water main break backwashed this pond with a large amount of chlorinated water. I had a strike on a finesse worm but didn’t hook up. I tied on a roadrunner and caught a small sunfish, saved me from skunk. Off at seven.
Cloud Sky Water Fisherman Outdoor recreation
Sky Smile Vertebrate Cloud Mammal

1 - 1 of 1 Posts