Bass Fishing Forum banner

1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Super Moderator
2,054 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I launched around 4PM and trolled across, making a couple of random casts during the transit. Once on station, I cast out TR Ol’ Monster and hooked a fun-fish. As I swung him aboard, my Fate 13 snapped 12” from the tip, Doh! I had a second TR with a smaller worm with me, so I cast it out and boated four more in a dozen or so casts. That spot dried up, so I headed south. I stopped at the main lake point and missed a couple. I went on down to the south shoreline and boated two in a row on drop-shot. I fished for another hour without a bite, so I decided to head back to the ramp.

I saw the kayaker who had stayed out on the water during last Thursday’s hail storm. I had bailed after only fifteen minutes on the water that day. I thought my windshield was going to be smashed out as I drove down Weiss Lane. I was curious to know if the yakker had any bruises from staying out. I hailed him and asked about Thursday. He said they were biting so good he couldn’t leave. I asked about bruises. He said his hands got cut pretty bad because he was holding his tackle box over his head. He said he had taken his other car to the shop for a new windshield before he got to the lake. Off at 7pm.
443709C9-0FD2-4B9B-B6C6-A8E978805AE0.jpeg

1 - 1 of 1 Posts