Bass Fishing Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
1,982 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I wasn’t planning on going fishing. I text my wife that I was leaving work. She text back asking are you going fishing. Yeah, why not.

Today is the shortest day of the year, so I moved pretty fast. I launched around 3:45 P.M. I cranked an eight foot flat. I cranked a ten foot flat. I holstered the untouched crankbait.

I anchored up on the outside edge of the main lake point. I cast out a drop shot. It was on like Donkey Kong. I caught eight fish in a row. I stayed until the sun touched the horizon. Spectacular sunset. Finished up with eleven all from the same spot, an even mix of cutie-pies and fun-fish. Off at 5:45.
69661D19-EF74-4681-8C6B-648683D50BE5.jpeg
09C27EDC-4F15-4E41-B1C1-805FDC735952.jpeg

·
Registered
450 Posts
I ate fish for dinner last night Jeremy. Does that count? I am really going to have to up my game this next year. Great picture as well.

·
Registered
341 Posts
My left arm keeps twitching uncontrollably because I haven't been able to set a hook in over a week. The next two weeks without wetting a line is going to really suck.

·
Registered
1,982 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I went back today. I put in at 3:30 P.M. I went back to the same spot as yesterday. I got one on my fourth cast. Then I snagged and broke off. I moved across the lake. I got another one on drop-shot and one on a crank. The days are getting longer but I left at 5:30.
3FF7D9F4-3D29-48F6-B0FA-E0BA3D3690FB.jpeg

·
Registered
450 Posts
That is what I am doing wrong. I keep practicing casting and not practicing catching. I heard a commercial for Master Classes. I think I need Jeremy to instruct a class for me on catching.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts