Bass Fishing Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
2,378 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Lake Pflugerville, north side. awesome sunrise!

got there a bit late. like, 6:18. i was up at 4:18, but was playing online chess too long!
threw a yamamoto top with 2 spinner trebles, cuz i wanted to see how it performed. it's the smaller top (3in. maybe) i like it for downsizing when appropriate. at least i used to. like at jones bros park. but, and that's a big but, nary a nibble. at least i was practicing my casting, lol.

gonna take a ton of stuff to oregon and lake powell. just wanna see how everything performs; like the yo zuri (ones that flash green) with a spinner blade. always experimenting, but the sb 105 gets 99% usage. it's that good!

ran into a guy who was throwing a motorboat. a floating swim bait with a prop on back. you skin hook the hook. weedless, basically. what i like is the idea that this would be great for kids, so THEY dont get hooked! gonna pick up a couple at academy today. grandson will use 'em.

that same guy caught a 3.4 on a popper! pop. count to 5. pop. count to 5. (i dont think i can be that patient, lol)

probably hit PF again tomorrow. just a whole bunch earlier!

·
Registered
2,378 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
too much ADHD for me to go THAT slow! plus, you can pop most topwaters anyway. it's the counting to 10 that's a killer...or even to 5...i can sometimes do 2sec...

1 - 3 of 3 Posts