Bass Fishing Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
2,643 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Now I know who's responsible for all the crawdad deaths on the north end...

But 1st; went way along the bank, farther than ever before, heading east. Got all the way to where a bunch of stickups are sticking up. Looks like a good future spot. Plus, the sun came out between clouds and made a nice pic.

And the mystery?

The perp responsible for the mayhem?
zoom in...the white bird done it!

Attachments

·
Registered
490 Posts
Great pictures Bill. Not sure I could convict that poor white bird based upon that picture. Looks to me as if he is standing guard over the crawdads, which is what I would claim if I was his attorney. And the mental anguish he must feel at being falsely accused is immeasurable.

·
Super Moderator
2,022 Posts
BassinAg, Esquire. Counselor, I would present Exhibit 1, a signed avadavit swearing the white bird is the best angler at Lake Pflugerville.

·
Registered
2,643 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
i dont care WHAT you think! that bird is goin' down, brother! he has a guilty look on his face. plus, he flies down shore every time i get close to him. that's guilty behavior, man! period!

·
Registered
2,643 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
hit GT this afternoon. had a big blowup, but it got off...dang....water is up, and the shelves might soon be underwater...

and why would anyone wear a cup to go fishing? baseball? football? those i can understand. but fishing?

·
Registered
490 Posts
Your honor, Mr. Bill is clearly stereotyping this poor bird. Merely because he flamboyantly wears feathers, is somewhat long in the face and is trying desperately to social distance from others should in no way be construed as a guilty action. He should be applauded for attempting to keep Mr. Bill safe. You will note the affidavit stating this poor soul is out fishing - a right we all love and hold dear. Oh no Mr. Bill, I believe the criminal is much more likely to be out wearing a cup to protect him or her self from those crawdad claws. That, your honor, is clearly where this investigation must be directed.

·
Super Moderator
2,022 Posts
As I understand, the white bird is owner of that lakefront property. He has clearly marked ”No Trespassing” with obviously place crawdad pincers. You will need to obtain his written permission to cast topwater lures from this shoreline.

·
Registered
490 Posts
Oh my Mr. Bill. It appears that the rightful land owner is pre-disposed for underwater fishing. I certainly hope you have not been moving any of his property markers while trespassing on his sacred hunting grounds. Certainly an upstanding gentleman such as yourself has already secured said same written permission to stir the surface of his water.

·
Registered
2,643 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
i move to strike! the sacredness of the hunting grounds is hearsay. also, i shot a 90 in this friggin wind today, and i aint happy!

·
Registered
490 Posts
Your honor....Mr. Bill is clearly attempting to obscruficate the issues here by bringing up a totally unrelated past time that has nothing to do with this poor property owner. While I am sure all of us feel Mr. Bill's pain at attempting to guide a small white spherical object in these windy conditions, I am concerned at what possible motive he might have for using such scurrilous commentary on this site sacred to all those who pursue the noblest of past times. To actually evoke the term, dare I say it out loud, golf...on this site while trying to deflect blame to the magnificent feather fishing property owner should be clear cause for vituperative.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts