Bass Fishing Forum banner

Partner for 2008 Bass Champs

718 views 7 replies 6 participants last post by  Cody_Ryan- 
#1 ·
I'm a back seater looking for a partner with a boat to fish some 2008 Bass Champs tournaments..........either South or Central or some of both. 50/50 split on entry fees, gas, ramp fees etc..............65/35 split on winnings. Looking to fish a few tournaments early on and go from there.

#4 ·
"Sounds like he is nice enough to cover the wear and tear on the boat if they get in the money"

Absolutely! I don't currently own a Bass Boat.........in fact, I sold my Champion years ago to pursue a different career, but I know about boat expenses. If the owner is a Skeeter owner, I wouldn't expect any Skeeter contingency money either. Don't get me wrong...........I fish to win.............but am willing to forgoe some of the winnings for a chance to fish in these tournaments. I'll be happy to discuss any of this with any one who is interested.

Thanks.

#7 ·
"Dang! I was hoping he was just THAT good and wanted the 65%"

LMAO.........I wish I were that good.

I'm not a novice..........but I'm not KVD either. I'm just getting back into tournament fishing and don't have a boat. If BC doesn't work out.........I may have to go the "non-boater" route in one of the Pro-AM Tournaments in FLW, BASS, or ABA.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.