Bass Fishing Forum banner
1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Registered
131 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Folks I have 1 Cougar FTD left on my lot and we are ready to get another but need to move this one first. If you can help us move it I will give you Something nice for helping us get room to put a 2010 Cougar on the Floor! This boat has a 225 E-Tec on the back, it will be the second one we have sold with a 225 E-Tec and the first one runs 76-78mph, the boat moves. Options are to include BRP Trim Gauge, Brp Water Pressure Gauge, Butt Seat W/Pro Pole Exch, Cobra Tire Upgrade, Humminbird 727 on bow and in Dash, Stainless Steel locker handles, Motorguide Tr83fb-45", R&R Single/Dual Alum Battery Tray, Silhoutte Pkg 2, Fiberglass Fenders, Grab Post and Pole, Swing Away Tounge and Stainless Steel Prop. Folks this a great boat and needs to find a great home. Message me on here or at [email protected] for pricing. I can not post the price on the forum so please just ask for pricing. The boat is located in Harker Heights Texas and We will arrange delievery anywhere in the country if you are interested.

1 - 1 of 1 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.