Bass Fishing Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
2,305 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Don't know the story yet, but when I went to my boat slip today at 3 at the marina, this was right next to the steps where they meet the landing to get onto the boat slips. No key in the cart, but a ball cap and light jacket in the basket. Gotta be a really scary, but interesting story. Will respond if I find out what happened. There is a high curb that had to be jumped and then this wall....had to be headed at a high rate of speed to make it this far. (and it is a steep incline down to this area)
IMG_6265.JPG IMG_6266.JPG

·
Registered
2,305 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
haha.... A guy that takes care of the docks, said it was a friend of his kids. They were down fishing on the docks, and the kids decided to take a golf cart ride and hit the accelerator instead of the brake and almost went off into the water. It was stopped by a small metal stake that happened to be sticking out from the ground right next to the retaining wall. The kid was injured but I didn't hear how bad. Could have been a very tragic situation. This subdivision just had another tragedy. The four guys that were killed last month in Australia in the plane crash into the outlet mall, three of them lived in the subdivision and the other played golf here with them weekly and was from Austin. Such a tragedy. They just had a memorial service in the neighborhood for them a couple of weeks ago.
IMG_5422.JPG

1 - 3 of 3 Posts