Bass Fishing Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I went to OSP about a week ago for a few hours and didn't even catch a weed. It's been quite awhile since I've been over there. Has anyone caught anything there recently? All I saw was ducks and turtles.

·
Registered
1,675 Posts
My wife took me yesterday so my son could play on the new playscape and I could fish. This is the second time I fished here. Last fall, I caught five during the Round Rock Family Campout.

Around three yesterday afternoon, I caught two back to back pretty quick over in the northeast corner.
IMG_20170319_154223786_HDR.jpg

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Nice...glad there are still some fish in there. I was on the wobbly pier...guess I need to venture into the muck and grass.

·
Registered
15 Posts
Haven't been recently but I know that park holds a ton of bass. You definitely have to venture out a bit. I've never had much luck on the pier. Normally the NE side holds the bass near the creek. Good luck!

·
Registered
15 Posts
Went out there today on the northeast side throwing a watermelon red flame grandebass stick bait. A young boy came up and said he had been trying to catch this bedding bass and nothing. Thanked him and asked did he mind if I give it a shot. I was with my kids for the first time and wanted them to catch/see a actual fish. Three cast later she nailed it. Very proud moment.

Attachments

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Went out there today on the northeast side throwing a watermelon red flame grandebass stick bait. A young boy came up and said he had been trying to catch this bedding bass and nothing. Thanked him and asked did he mind if I give it a shot. I was with my kids for the first time and wanted them to catch/see a actual fish. Three cast later she nailed it. Very proud moment.
Nice fish! Man...I need to get some new plastics and get out there soon.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts