·
Registered
538 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
call me 512 796-3625

·
Registered
1,451 Posts
I have 2 old group 27s your welcome to, no charge. I will probably give you a call in a week or so. I'm headed to POC next week, so it might be a week or more.

lowbass

·
Registered
538 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
thanks guys me and my buddys are going to use the as target at a junk yard lol just some thing to shoot at.

i am south austin will be free tomarrow all day just give me a call

·
Registered
538 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
thanks to jjam he gave us 7 batterys

·
Registered
686 Posts
You guys do realize you pay something like $7 to recycle batteries when you buy one. You can drop an old or dead battery off at any Wal-Mart, Academy or Fire Station to be recycled.

·
Registered
538 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
why recycle when i can put them out at 100yds and shoot them with a 300 ulta max and 375 h&h much more
fun ;D

·
Registered
5,366 Posts
No offense, but I can't imagine that is in anyway good for the enviroment. Not trying to hug a tree, I would just rather not drink battery acid! ???

·
Registered
538 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
well its at my grand dad junk yard in dripping springs lol junk yard that is full of junk cars that people didnt make it so i dont think we can hurt a junk yard any more then it all ready has been

·
Registered
354 Posts
I was wondering how long it would take for someone to speak up.

I have been to enough other countries that have jacked up water supplies or other issues because of stuff like this.

·
Registered
538 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
ok xed out the batterys going to use glass beer bottles now lol thats got to be safe ill clean the miss uo when done

1 - 20 of 21 Posts