Bass Fishing Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
9,800 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Just purchased a HIGH SPEED TRIO today. I have used Okuma Spinning reels in past with good luck.

http://okumafishingteam.cust.shopatron.com/media/document/Okuma_Trio_Brochure.pdf

Hope to give a review on this reel after the F.A.N. tournament this weekend and the Baffin Bay/Landcut trip following week. I will be using for both freshwater and saltwater fishing.

New Trio spinning reels from Okuma feature a unique crossover construction. Okuma took the best from aluminum construction and lightweight graphite materials and created a distinctive new concept in reel design.

·
Registered
2,450 Posts
i have replaced most of my shimano reels w/ okuma. i think they're the best deal on the planet right now! very smooth, light, great drag, etc. $39??? that's a deal! stick that on a berkley lightning rod and it's like a feather. fish all day w/ no fatigue.
just picked up a trio. haven't fished from the boat yet (no water!) but went to brushy creek lake just to experience the trio and it's right there w/ my other okuma's.
(holy cow, dan patrick's got some hot sports illustrated covers blown up on the wall! very distracting! great show, btw) now back to our regularly scheduled post...okuma is flat out awesome. if i worked at academy i'd be pushing them like crazy.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts