Bass Fishing Forum banner
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
628 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
My roommate finally got his motor running, so we went searching for some big mama's that he's been catching at his newly-found sweet spot... Turned out pretty well. I guess my "HAWG" shirt paid off!

·
Registered
4,337 Posts
Wow, those are some nice fish. Congrats and thanks for the pics. A great way to start a weekend!

·
Registered
637 Posts
We fished from Noon to 5p on that day and didn't have a single bite. We were throwing jig deep and slow. Tried to throw WW with no luck. Guess that's how LA rolls. I sure as heck would like to find me a honey hole on LA ! !

·
Registered
10,702 Posts
Nice hawgs! Like the boat too. I used to have a 70s model Evinrude on a 60s model Starcraft with bench seats sort of like what yours looks like (actually, I still do, but the rivets leak so bad it's not safe despite 2 bilge pumps running constantly). Caught more fish and shot more ducks out of that boat than I can remember. Modified it quite a bit, adding casting decks and duck blinds and camo paint. Looked great to me but was uglier'n Hades. I'll never let go of that boat, not that the demand is excessive. Need to learn how to weld aluminum reckon.

Keep the pics coming! Nothing like vicarious fishing!

1 - 16 of 16 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.