Bass Fishing Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have been reading for ABF for awhile and finally decided to set up an account. I thought I would just say hello. I just started fishing fresh water last month since I grew up close to Galveston Bay. So far I'm really enjoying it, and have got a lot of helpful hints and tips from this site. So thanks for all the info.

Jamie

·
Registered
692 Posts
Welcome to the site! Bunch of great fisherman, and then guys like me running around too. Always glad to greet another fisherman. If you are new to freshwater don't let these bass boys talk you away from crappie, that is the real game fish round these parts. lol

·
Registered
2,328 Posts
LT, welcome you can get any info on this fourm you want. Nice people here

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Thanks for the warm welcome guys.

Phish I have been doing some Crappie fishing at night. I look forward to catching a mess of those. I hear they are fine eating.

Travis I just bought a house in Point Venture, so I have been fishing a few coves on Travis relatively close to the point here. I just bought a old beater boat, don't want to test it until I know she is reliable.

I caught one 22inches today. I don't know the weight, I didn't have a scale. I'll post a pic when I get it figured out. LOL!

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.