Bass Fishing Forum banner

Non-Tourney Fri PM or Sat AM

1K views 11 replies 5 participants last post by  NJDevil 
#1 · (Edited)
EDIT 2: I have Saturday night available. I'm up for fun fishing or tourney fishing. I just need to know where the damn ramps are!

I'm new in town and was hoping to see Lake Austin or possibly Georgetown. I'm living in Round Rock, and I have no idea where to go to launch at either of these lakes. If you're interested in some casual fishing so I can start learning these lakes, drop me a line. We can take my boat and I ask nothing in return, just bring your own food/beverages.

If you're local to Round Rock, you can meet me at my place and guide me to the ramp. Otherwise we'll work it out.

Give me a call if you're interested.

Maelstrom
865-566-1014

#6 ·
Hey Gary. I'm in the Settler's Overlook subdivision off Old Settler's Blvd.

My plans changed yet again and I'm able to fish Saturday night now. I was thinking of maybe hitting Georgetown, but I'd even be up for a tourney on Saturday night if anyone knows of one. That interest you? I really don't care where we fish... I just need to wet a damn line this weekend, and Sunday is no good because my wife will be arriving (finally... been a long three weeks).

#8 ·
Enjoy the party, and congrats to your son. We can always hit the lake another time.

Someone I work with suggested I check out Granger Lake. Between Granger and Georgetown, which is better? And also, which will have less traffic in the early evening?

#11 ·
There are some places on Grainger you need to know about before getting on the water. Be best if you went with someone first. If you want to fish georgetown sat night let me know. Wife is out of town and Im hooking the boat up for a fishing trip somewhere this afternoon. May hit bastrop with a frog.

#12 ·
If you want to fish georgetown sat night let me know. Wife is out of town and Im hooking the boat up for a fishing trip somewhere this afternoon. May hit bastrop with a frog.
Yessir, I'm game for Georgetown on Saturday night if you are. Give me a call later or tomorrow during the day to work out the details. 865-566-1014.

Thanks and I'll talk to ya later.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.