Bass Fishing Forum banner
1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Banned
1,012 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Re: HHJ 2/10 ??

I assumed it would be on Travis. Lake Austin is still too low and will have tons of floating debris during refill.

We could also do a TROP rally instead. C'mon guys, help me out here. I REALLY need an excuse to go fishing somewhere this weekend (preferrably Sat) ;D

-Rich

·
Banned
5,460 Posts

Whackyworm and I are headed east somewhere saturday morning, could be bastrop, could be fayette, probably not decker.
We will decide on thursday over some rudys bbq...

I would be happy to just do a little big bass pot saturday...however, rich is excluded from fishing as I don't think his good mojo has worn off from fayette...

;D ;D

·
Banned
1,012 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·

Grnhead said:
however, rich is excluded from fishing as I don't think his good mojo has worn off from fayette...
haha...yeah, didn't we say the buy in on the next Fayette BB rally was $50/person ;)

Fayette sounds REALLY good right about now! It would also allow me to prefish it before my Sat/Sun trip there in 2 weeks...please, tell me more. I'm like what I'm hearing so far :)

Anybody else interested in a Fayette trip on Sat? Daybreak till 1p, $10/person BB pot?

Better give TPWD a call in advance so they'll have the ShareLunker truck waiting :p

-Rich

·
Banned
1,647 Posts

-Fish from daybreak until 2pm
-Break for afternoon naps 4-6pm
-Then hit Pro Night that evening. 7pm

Fayette or Bastrop, either one works for me.

-RH225-
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
[move] <((>< <(>< [/move]
[move] <(((><[/move]
[move]<(>< <((><[/move]
__ /\ __ _
___ ____ / \ / \ _____| | | | ><))> ><)>
\__/ \ / \ / \_____/ |____| |______________________________________________________________
\/ \___/

·
Banned
1,012 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·

Thanks for the FYI, hungup!

I was trying to decide between the TROP and Fayette. You just sold me on Fayette.

Sounds like we have at least 3 boats going...

Terry/Whackworm
Yung
Rich/Travis
EA/Andy?
HHJ?
??

-Rich

·
Banned
1,647 Posts

I'm flying to Baltimore tomorrow and back Thursday. Unless I get stuck by the frigid weather on the east coast consider me in. I may hit the Bass Pro thats right by BWI and check things out if I can sneak in some down time.

-RH225-

Everyone PM your phone numbers again or call me so I can store your number. I got a new phone; my old one suffered a catastrophic failure going through a complete wash cycle with the laundry. DOH!!!!

(Andy, Charlie, Travis, Eric, Rich, Terry, Jeremy)

·
Banned
1,539 Posts

Man guys I have to help my inlaws move Saturday around noon so Im out this weekend sorry.

I will probably end up hitting Decker or somewhere close for a couple of hrs Sat morning thats all Im going to be able to squeeze in.

Good luck to you guys. Watch out for Rich he is sneaky out there.

Take Care
H.H.J.

·
Banned
1,012 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·

HHJ & Airfob, sorry you guys won't be able to join us. Guess I'll have to show you my honeyholes some other time ;) Be safe moving and driving to Houston. See you on next Thurs/Fri at the FLW.

I've started a new thread for those interested in the Fayette trip.

-Rich

·
Banned
1,799 Posts
Though I won't be able to fish on Sat, I plan to hit Travis on Friday.

Starting the 2nd half of a prefishing regimen for FOM.

I may have a backseat open but plan to spend most of the day out there.

While I am out there desperately trying to locate fish, I also plan to take pics of the rigs in the lot and on the water.

Anybody else going?

kp

1 - 19 of 19 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.