Bass Fishing Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
597 Posts
Have a good GPS, and after nasty rains that place is a trash fest. You may want to get out at light and plot courses for the night. It is not that dangerous of a lake, but just a tad of carelessness can cost you dearly out there. Plus that place will have some logs rolling down it if it rained hard in the right places.

·
Registered
553 Posts
I second the watching out for logs!! I have night fished that lake alot of times until last year one time I was going down river at night barely on plane and hit a floating log that was about 2ft thick. Thankfully didn't do much damage but put some small spider cracks on the bottom of my boat. Had them checked out and they said they were only cosmetic. I've caught tons of fish of those lights at night but would be very careful navigating that lake at night this weekend with this rain we just got.

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Went out there Fri morn. Cold and rainy. First cast, fish on. Nothing to write home about. 3hrs and not 1 bite later the bottom fell out and did not let up. We called it a day. All in all, good time. I wasn't @ work.

Green

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.