5 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
I have a Nib humminbird onox8 ci combo for sale. $1300
Feel free to message for any further info, can send pics upon request

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Not sure on 360 but I spoke with a rep at humminbird and she informed me that with the addition of a sm2000 module it would have all the same capabilities of the SI unit and it is uses the transducer included with the unit. Ebay had the module cheaper than anywhere I've seen.

·
Registered
1,466 Posts
It looks like the 8 ci combo is 360 capable if you buy all the 360 transducers, cables, etc.... I can't find where it is SI capable. I am looking for one capable of di,si,360.

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #5 (Edited)
That's where I was until I called Humminbrid directly. I couldn't find any information on the web. Apparently they are still so new that the only people that know are the ones makin em. The sm2000 module turns this unit into the SI/DI model using the transducer that comes with the unit. I was boggled by that and she reassured me that no other transducer was needed. The module converts the 2d sonar transducer for use with Si/Di. Follow the link at the bottom and you'll see the description listed as si/di . Also that's just the retail price through humminbird if you type it in on google you can get it for almost $200 cheaper. And again this unit is BNIB. Don't sell yourself short the techs at humminbird are very nice and will answer any questions. This unit is gonna save some one a bunch of money. I bought this right before I bought my boat and it just so happened I bought a different boat rigged with 2 touch lowrances.

Humminbird | SM2000

1 - 7 of 7 Posts