Bass Fishing Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
349 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
God gave me the perfect chance to cross off two of my resolutions yesterday. Promised myself I would be more like Jeremy and Todd and get out and fish on weekends no matter what the weather was. also decided I would get my fly rod out and try it out again. So i bundled up in my hunting clothes and headed down to the river yesterday afternoon. Momma was laughing so hard she had tears when I left. She was asking me something about why I didn't want the fish to see me.....go figure. But I made it down to the water and made 3 (yes 3) casts. Check two boxes then got my frozen old [email protected]@ back home. And no I didn't get a single strike although I did manage to get the fly out into the water each time. Happy New Year everyone.

·
Registered
349 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
lol...would have been if I had caught anything....or even seen anything besides snow flakes...It was pretty though....for about 5 minutes.

·
Registered
1,906 Posts
My son ran outside into the front yard with nothing on but shorts and a t-shirt. He laid down on his back in two places and made “snow angels.” I thought he was crazy. But you, fly fishing in a blizzard! My friend, you are CERTIFIABLE! (I’m actually a little jealous...)

1 - 6 of 6 Posts