Bass Fishing Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Monello here. I just landed in Bastrop for a few weeks. I've been fishing for decades. I've been lucky enough to have fished all over the world while I was in the Navy. I've landed fish in Italy, Australia, Panama, Canada & Mexico. I got skunked in Spain.

I fish in every possible style. Currently spin fishing is getting it done for me. There for a while I was strictly fly fishing. I was even tying my own flies.

Here's a few of my catches over the years.

carp.jpg

shas dc.jpg

treblehook.jpg

sil1.JPG

s2.jpg

And if you are still reading, I need some help. I've fished 4 different places locally. The Colorado river, a pond that is part of a business on rt 71, the pond i Bastrop SP & the lake at Buescher SP. I didn't get anything in the river. 1 got 1 each at the pond & Bastrop. I managed to find a few decent bass at Buescher.

I'm interested in finding someone that would like to fish at Buescher. I'm looking to do this sometime during the week. And I'm offering up the front seat of my boat. It's a 10 footer. Not the biggest boat, but perfect for this lake. I had it in the other day. I cruised all over the lake. What would work for me is if someone either met me to launch or stayed to help me recover the boat. It's not hard to do but it's easier for me if I have help. The other day I had to do both by myself.

I'm 59. I'll be spin fishing most likely using crankbaits. The plan would be to cruise along the shoreline, casting to the banks. Then head out a little further until something bites. If you start with me, I can drop you off when your done and you won't have to wait till I'm done unless you want to stay. Last time out I put in about 4 hours of fishing. The boat is 10 feet long. I ask you have your gear somewhat consolidated. I'll have a landing net. You'll be in the front seat, casting to the side

Here's a picture of the boat. It will be in the next reply as I've maxed out on pics. If interested PM me.

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Well tomorrow we are off to Corpus Christi. I'm sure I'll be back through this area. Tight lines everyone.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts