Bass Fishing Forum banner

1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I'm new to bass fishing and trying to learn. I work nights so it allows me to get out late afternoon till dark and I'm off weekends. I live in south austin and I can pick up some patty melts on the way to the dock. Got my own gear so not looking to borrow ya'lls. Would love to get out saturday morning 8-2. Thanks for looking.
-Burke

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Haha thanks fella's. I assumed some whataburger patty melts would be just the right amount of energy needed to reel in some bass. Also thanks Craig, I appreciate it and I'm looking forward to trying out the new rod. I'll shoot you a pm here in a bit Colorado. I'm still getting used to working my way around the site.

·
Registered
3,500 Posts
I will let you know when I head out in an afternoon on Austin. You are welcome to ride with me. My boat is 19.5 feet long and has plenty of deck space.

Reactions: Burke

·
Registered
504 Posts
I'm new to bass fishing and trying to learn. I work nights so it allows me to get out late afternoon till dark and I'm off weekends. I live in south austin and I can pick up some patty melts on the way to the dock. Got my own gear so not looking to borrow ya'lls. Would love to get out saturday morning 8-2. Thanks for looking.
-Burke
I second this, as I am also new to bass fishing and this site. I will throw in some gas money as well. Saturday mornings work perfectly for me (sundays too).

Patty melts also included

·
Registered
3,500 Posts
Party melt incentive and skeeter real money. That is a good decision.

Reactions: Burke

·
Registered
927 Posts
Damn you guys are some cheap dates. Throw in an order of fries and what do I get?? (don't answer that, purely sarcastic) :schild54: Hope you find a ride. There are some great anglers here you can learn a ton from. Good luck.

1 - 20 of 25 Posts