Bass Fishing Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey just wanted to let everyone know that I will be opening a new service shop in Hutto very soon. I'm sure many of you know me as I have been working at another local shop for the last couple of years. I plan to make the bass fishing community my top priority at the shop and will do everything possible to make sure my customers are on the water come tournament day. I've made quite a few friends through my previous employment and am looking forward to making even more in this new journey. You can find me on facebook.com/castawaymarine/ or message me through this forum if you have any questions.

~Admins, although I did not see anything in the rules or FAQ about this type of post, if this is not allowed please remove and I fully appologize.

·
Registered
1,671 Posts
Welcome to the forum and Good Luck with your enterprise. Be sure and post pics (with customer's permission of course) of any awesome turnarounds.

Jeremy

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Thanks for the support. I plan on posting many before and after galleries on my facebook page (with customer's permission!). Rigging electronics, trolling motors, and all sorts of accessories is my specialty and I strive to provide the cleanest and most professional installations in the Austin area. My other main focus is the general/preventative maintenance that goes along with owning a boat. An old impeller or even a bad battery can ruin a good day of fishing. I know how expensive repairs can be when things are neglected and I want to keep those things from happening to you guys.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts