Bass Fishing Forum banner

1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello all, my name is Jon m a l y I live in Porter Texas. 20 minutes north of Houston. I fish every single day! I have a pain right across the street from where I work. I have a couple private ponds that I fish also I average 1 and 3/4 fish per day. I just started bass fishing 6 months ago. I bought $500 worth of tackle $20 at a time LOL I have the fishing disease now! I am up to 8 rods and reels also. Spinning and baitcasting. I recently bought one of the best baitcasting reels ever made. It is the Shimano SLX DC 150. Wow! You can cast a quarter ounce bait into the wind 50 + yards with no backlash! Every bass fisherman should have 1 this thing is absolutely amazing! It has a computer chip in it that automatically brakes the real up to 1000 X a second. YouTube the videos it's awesome! Only $189 it's paid for itself already in six days. Anyway I caught one Bass today 2.10 pounds. I fished in a private pay pond Sunday and caught 13 Bass nothing under 1.81 lb up to 5 lb 4 oz. This place is amazing. I will continue 2 post on this site and get to know you.

Attachments

1 - 1 of 1 Posts