Bass Fishing Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
2,305 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
While fishing at the convergence of Pedernales and Colorado Arm of Lake Travis, saw that the old Resort Ranch Ship Store and Marina was being remodeled. We talked to the contractor, and he said they are remodeling the store and marina and should be reopened by July 4th weekend. I think he said the gas on the water will be $4.75 a gallon and they will have a 36 degrees walk in beer vault. It will be nice to have gas closer to me than having to go about 20 miles around Pace Bend Park to Briarcliff Marina. (I usually try to use 5 gallon gas cans to use cheaper gas)
This marina has been closed for several years and glad it will finally be reopened.
rr3.jpg

·
Registered
1,389 Posts
Thanks for sharing

·
Registered
1,248 Posts
I saw the owner out on the dock last winter and he said he was going to remodel and open this summer. I was fishing behind his docks last Sunday and didn't notice any life, glad to know they're getting it ready. I launch out of LV and have been looking forward to a store in both directions! I also hit that Briarcliff store occasionally for some hot coffee or cold beer, that's a great little store in there. I made a mistake and took my wife and kids in there once, cost me like $500 LOL.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts