Bass Fishing Forum banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
31 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Anyone know a mechanic? My Merc XR6 150 doesn't start or idle very good. Hate to go to a marina. I'm in Bee Cave.

·
Registered
1,185 Posts
Tom Rose, on Circle Dr. just east of Thomas Springs Rd. Used to be shop manager at South Austin Marine. 288-2002. Tell him Herb sent you.

·
Registered
988 Posts
Did you get this fixed? My brother in law Tommy Gural owns Austin Mobile Marine. He was Boat Towns lead Mechanic for about 15 years.
512-964-4025 cell
512-856-2352 shop

·
Registered
988 Posts
He does preffer inboards but will work on both. He's the only boat tech in the state that is master certified in every boat manufacturer and everything that maker has to offer in classes. At least he was when he was at Boat Town. I think he is keeping up on his schools still. He also builds all my race motors. I just dont trust anyone else for the race motors. :)

I have to get him over for a charging issue on my mercury 200 I just had yesterday.

·
Registered
389 Posts
I know that he did a great job on all three of duane's cars.  made for less work for me ;D .  I was trying to get him to trade me a motor and outdrive for 84 chapparal for my modified.  but I forgot to call him back. ::)  

·
Registered
184 Posts
Figured I would bump up a old thread rather than starting a new one... I have a 94 Johnson Faststrike that I need looked at and was wondering if anyone knew a mobile guy to come look at it or someone in north Austin I can take it to.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts