Bass Fishing Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
263 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
If any of you guys have had experience with a reputible boat carpet installer please let me know by reply or send me a message. I have decided I want to replace the carpet in my boat that is loose or coming up in a couple of areas. I want to use someone who has references and does a really good job.

Thanks.

·
Registered
799 Posts
That guy responded to you over on TFF. ;D

·
Registered
2,273 Posts
that guy in Belton (DeSean) does good work. He buffed my whole boat, and it looks awesome. I've heard nothing but good things about him.

·
Registered
76 Posts
Thanks Tamale.... you got you a heck of a deal on that awsome boat... Shadillac... send me a pm or email and I will get back with you...you wont be disappointed with my price or quality of work. I can send you plenty of references...at least from the 40 or so boats I did last year or one of the several I have done this year...

Thanks,
DeSean

·
Registered
302 Posts
johnsinbelton said:
Thanks Tamale.... you got you a heck of a deal on that awsome boat...  Shadillac... send me a pm or email and I will get back with you...you wont be disappointed with my price or quality of work. I can send you plenty of references...at least from the 40 or so boats I did last year or one of the several I have done this year...  

Thanks,  
DeSean
Anyone wanting to see how good DeSean's work is can search for his thread on the TFF in the For Sale section. He's done some amazing work and for not much $.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts