Bass Fishing Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
85 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
First of all thanks for all the responses helping a new guy in town learn the ropes! I will surely return the favor at some point.

I am needing recommendations for a good boat mechanic (preferably mobile) who does outboards, and electronics, bilge pumps, wiring etc.

Also I am wanting to get some fiberglass work done so if there is a place that does it all you guys could recommend even better. Price is a factor but I want someone who will do a good job too!

Additionally I need a place to store my boat trailer called one place they want $150 a month that's crazy!! Preferably somewhere in South Austin!

I appreciate any recommendations and or advice. Happy fishing!

·
Registered
1,754 Posts
First of all thanks for all the responses helping a new guy in town learn the ropes! I will surely return the favor at some point.

I am needing recommendations for a good boat mechanic (preferably mobile) who does outboards, and electronics, bilge pumps, wiring etc.

Also I am wanting to get some fiberglass work done so if there is a place that does it all you guys could recommend even better. Price is a factor but I want someone who will do a good job too

Additionally I need a place to store my boat trailer called one place they want $150 a month that's crazy!! Preferably somewhere in South Austin!

I appreciate any recommendations and or advice. Happy fishing!

Tracker Marine. 512 250 9000

We do fiberglass, custom rigging and fabrication. Just tell us how you want it and we will do it to your satisfaction at reasonable prices . We however , don't have storage.
Ask for Gary

·
Registered
553 Posts
Tracker Marine . Look no further they are the best .I've tournament fished for a long time , and have been to alot of local mechanics . I've taken my boat there for four years and have been pleased every time . Fast and reasonable , I'll never stray . DG

·
Registered
1,389 Posts
Yes, shoreline does great glass work and they have secure storage right next to their shop. Give Greg Reynolds a call at 512-251-1200, tell him Donnie sent you.

Reactions: Waylon Papst

·
Registered
3,500 Posts
Hey Gary, are you guys able to extend a pad? I am considering making my pad an inch deeper and 2 inches wider.

·
Registered
3,578 Posts
Also I am wanting to get some fiberglass work done so if there is a place that does it all you guys could recommend even better. Price is a factor but I want someone who will do a good job too!
Before you drop your boat off anywhere go to Shoreline and look at their facility and paint booths. Shoreline does fiberglass work for several dealers in the area and you will not find a more professional facility anywhere in Austin.

Ask for Greg Riddle, Shoreline supports the local fishing community as they are a TTZ sponsor and also sponsor the Dunlap Thursday Night Tournament.

http://shorelineboatandrv.com/

·
Registered
1,754 Posts
I agree with Andy Shoreline is a nice facility . However, fiberglass jobs are not difficult and perfection is easy to get so if pricing is important come see us @ Tracker Boating Center.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts