Bass Fishing Forum banner
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
2,312 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·

I had to wait to post this photo until after our tournament was over and all weight slips were sent to the tournament director.
This was my personal best LMB at 6.39 lbs (22") caught in front of the Lake Austin Spa & Resort at Quinlan Park. It was caught at 6:35AM on Tuesday April 22, on a Excallibur X Z 2 Zellpop topwater lure. We had been on the water about 10 minutes and were waiting on the fog to lift. Hope she helps us to win first place in the tournament and maybe Big Bass for the tournament.
Thanks to my great netter, Ranger_R77 for showing me how you are suppose to net a large fish. hahaha

Gene

·
Registered
2,312 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Thanks, I will try with another photo later.
I caught every fish but one that day on that topwater zellpop. I thought the topwaters were supposed to be used for mostly early morning and late evening, but caught in the heat of the day also on it. Will try again this week during our monthly tournament.

Gene

·
Registered
2,312 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·

Trying to post photo with replacing IMG with img

This was Robert's 4.15 lb. bass caught on Lake Austin for the tournament. We had 16.95 lbs for our best 5 fish. Sure beats working on a week day.....

Gene

1 - 15 of 15 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.