Bass Fishing Forum banner

My first limit of keepers on LA!  11/09

724 views 3 replies 3 participants last post by  I_Got_1 
#1 ·
So i went out this evening and caught a limit of keepers for the first time ever in one trip.

Started around 5, finished around 7:30pm, all fish were caught on crank bait and rattle trap.  The picture below is of my two biggest -- a 5-4 and 3-12.

Top 5 fish would have been 5-4, 3-12, 3-6 (caught this 2 times!), 2-12, 2-9 for a total of 17-11.  Pretty exciting.  I did catch two others that were keepers as well, but smaller, under 2lbs id say.

Yall get out there!

~Barrett

See less See more
Discussion starter · #4 ·
You mean you cant tell from the pic?   :D  Ha, I really dont mind sharing bc I know yall help me out when I ask.  Just south of City Park on the opposite side.  Lots of trees and a few big docks in between, all with depths that allow the deep crankers.  Lately I have seen them chasing shad about sundown.  I get up close to the bank and throw parallel.  Just be aware, it is SUPER dark over there. This was good for me a couple weeks ago north of CP as well.  They hit hard and fight all the way to the boat.  Fun time.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.