Bass Fishing Forum banner
1 - 20 of 22 Posts

· Registered
127 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Well I couldn't be happier that I decided to head out after work today! Using a DD22 an caught a 12 in about 10+ feet of water. It just so happens that this is my b-day weekend, so this one will go down in the record books.
We weighed her on a crappy spring scale that showed right above 12, and it has been sitting in my box for a while so I think she could have weighed more ;) . Who know?!?! One thing is for sure this girl was 12+!!! Notice the joy in my face !!

· Registered
10,147 Posts
Re: My First Double Digit Lunker ever!  On LA!!!

Did you measure the length and girth?

That fish looks just like the one that was caught in the Kayak Tournament...He is just not holding up, like the other one...

YES....LCRA is releasing water out of LT..It was 29% full at 3:30pm today, but now 34% full at 10PM.
http://wiid.twdb.state.tx.us/ims/resinfo/BushButton/lakeStatus.asp?selcat=3&slbasin=10

Nice Lake Austin Hawg....They are starting to get fat....

· Registered
5,334 Posts

Nice Fish! I saw you yesterday, we were fishing the bank down past CP. I tryed to get your attention, as I had lost a crankbait and it had floated up. I yelled several times but you payed me no attention. I did get my CB back, just took 30 minutes. 8)

· Registered
127 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·

Ranger_R77 said:
Did you measure the length and girth?

That fish looks just like the one that was caught in the Kayak Tournament...He is just not holding up, like the other one...

YES....LCRA is releasing water out of LT..It was 29% full at 3:30pm today, but now 34% full at 10PM.
http://wiid.twdb.state.tx.us/ims/resinfo/BushButton/lakeStatus.asp?selcat=3&slbasin=10

Nice Lake Austin Hawg....They are starting to get fat....
I had her right at 25x21. When I do the ( Length x Length x
Girth / 1200) it comes out to 10.93, so maybe the scale was showing heavy :-X Either way I am happy with the fish! heading out there again this morning.

· Registered
127 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·

Jukebox said:
Nice Fish! I saw you yesterday, we were fishing the bank down past CP. I tryed to get your attention, as I had lost a crankbait and it had floated up. I yelled several times but you payed me no attention. I did get my CB back, just took 30 minutes. 8)
I didn't hear you yelling. Are you sure it was me?
Glad you were able to get the CB back, those things ain't cheap
;D

1 - 20 of 22 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.