Bass Fishing Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
1,185 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Gotta lot of stuff I'd like to clear out of the garage...

1. SE Sport Turbo Hydrofoil, black, never installed, all mounting hardware incl. (new $50) $30

2. Motor Guide Gator Mount trolling motor bracket, new in box, with all hardware, never installed (new $225), I'll take $150

3. Motor Guide 41 lb. thrust foot controlled TM, works great, $100

4. 3 Lew's Speed Spool BB-1NG reels, excellent condition in original boxes w/paperwork, little or no boat rash, well maintained. 4.3:1, great for slow crankbaiting. Black and gold. These are selling for $100 on eBay. $90 each

5. 2 Lew's Speed Spool BB-1N reels, like above only chrome instead of gold trim, $85 each.

6. 4 BPS Pro Qualifier PQ1000 XPS round baitcasting reels, excellent condition, in original boxes w/paperwork. Fished very little, $50 each

7. All-Star (by Academy) BCM-6 baitcasting rod, like new (China), 6'MF, $25

8. All-Star (by Academy) SRM spinning rod, 6'MF like new (China) $25

9. Castaway (by Academy) 6'6" medium spinning rod, never fished, $25

10. Castaway (by Academy) 6'6" medium casting rod, never fished, $25

11. Lowrance X-45 fish finder, in box, w/TM bracket, gimbel mount, transducer, fuse holder. Needs power cable. $25

Various Plano hard tackle boxes, and misc. tackle bags that fit 3600 and 3700-size boxes I'll toss in with any purchases.

And I'll make a deal for multiple purchases.

In a day or so I'll list 4 Kistler LTA Helium rods in varying lengths I got from Trey's father-in-law, and 2 composite Kistler reconditioned rods I got from Trey, and 2 older Shimano Compre casting rods.

Email me, or call my cell phone 512-497-4164. The merch is in the Oak Hill area, on the way to Dripping Springs.

·
Registered
1,185 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Thanks ghp
Nice meeting you the other morning at Quinlan. Next time you're there, try the tacos at the Exxon Speedy Stop at 620/Hudson Bend Rd.

Next time I'm up north, I'll check out Ken's Tacos.

·
Registered
2,312 Posts
Its a deal...
A friend lives just off of Hudson Bend Road and sent him an email today to see if he has tried them. He goes by there at least twice a day.
And nice meeting you....didn't recognize you the second time we saw you because the first time we met, it was dark at the ramp and hadn't seen your boat or its color, and the second time it threw me off because the were two in the boat. We'll do it again. I like going out there on Sunday mornings, but last couple of times the bite has really been tough.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.