Bass Fishing Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
24 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Anybody interested in doing an easy going mini tournament on Travis Sunday morning? Say 20 bucks, best 5 fish. 6 to noon. We'll be at tournament point(pace bend park) at 5:30 a.m. Rain or shine.
James 512-919-0492

·
Registered
988 Posts
I was thinking about fishing somewhere this weekend, but I dont want to hit the water at an hour before sun up and below feezing temps just for fun. LOL  I was thinking starting the day at about 9-10am. :)

I would probably join you on a better weather day.

·
Registered
988 Posts
I wont post what I want to. So good luck fishing this weekend. We might see you out there later on in the day.

·
Registered
24 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
It was just a joke. You don't have to get your feelings hurt. But thanks for the luck and I guess we'll see you out there later on in the day.

·
Registered
988 Posts
Sorry, I was not in the best mood last night. 1 kid sick, I'm sick and theres a tourny I want to fish but it will be freezing which wouldnt be good for me right now. And now I feel worse than yesterday which sucks. But you never know. :(

·
Registered
9,795 Posts
Good Luck....Just bundle up..

Forecast:

Tonight: Mostly clear, with a [highlight]low around 29. [/highlight]North northeast wind between 5 and 10 mph becoming calm.

[highlight]Sunday: Sunny, with a high near 52. Calm wind becoming east southeast around 5 mph. [/highlight]

Sunday Night: Mostly cloudy, with a low around 35. East southeast wind around 5 mph.

·
Registered
24 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Ranger, what's it gonna look like on SUNDAY. Since I've had several people ask me about "the mini on saturday" I just wanted to make it clear that we will be there SUNDAY. But Tax, you may be right it's looking cold. However, we will be at tournament point at 5:30a.m. on SUNDAY morning if anybody wants to fish. :D

·
Registered
24 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Sorry guys, truck broke down on the way to pick up the boat. I think i cracked a head. Won't be able to make it :'(

·
Registered
9,795 Posts
Weather looks good to me...I am headed south to San Antonio...

Tonight: Mostly clear, with a [highlight]low around 29[/highlight]. North northeast wind between 5 and 10 mph becoming calm.

[highlight]Sunday: Sunny, with a high near 52. Calm wind becoming east southeast around 5 mph.[/highlight]

Sunday Night: Mostly cloudy, with a low around 35. East southeast wind around 5 mph.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts