Bass Fishing Forum banner

1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
How is everyone doing today?

I wanted to post this and let everyone know about some really awesome rods that just hit the online market. I myself have used them for a couple of months and I love them. The rods themselves are very simple no crazy colors or fancy labels just nice and simple. After a couple of months of using them here is what I think of them. The rods are very light and thats great for casting and being on the water all day. They're extremely sensitive I can tell if a fish just bumped my line or if I just pulled my lure through some Hydrilla. The rods also have a stiff back bone for hard hook set to make sure the fish won't get away. Topping it of is the parabolic bend to help battle the big fish when you really need to count on your rod. The rods were designed by Morgan McCain, the inventor of All Star rods. When I saw the original website I knew I had to get some rods. I called Up the McCain Fishing Rods and asked how I could get some rods. I was told to send in a check or money order along with my rod selection. With that being said I sent in a money order and my rod selection, I ordered a cranking rod and a Texas rig special. In less than a week I had my rods and I started using them. I took the my Shimano Curado reels off of my Glooms and a St Croix rods. Right away I could feel the difference the weight and the balance was different the guides were different. If you could just feel a rod in your hand you would know what I am talking about. You can check these great rods out at: McCainfishing.com or tackleselect.com. Just look at the rods check them out, read up on them and you will see why I like them so much. Thank you for your time and have a great day.

1 - 1 of 1 Posts