Bass Fishing Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

· Registered
1,382 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
We hit the lake around 8 am. What a beautiful morning. Caught a few fish on TR and senkos and just enjoyed a great morning with my girl. We are heading back out for a ride here soon. One nice fish picked up around noon and several small ones. 8)
SM

· Registered
1,412 Posts
Very nice pics. Awsome that you took your girl fishing. By the looks of the smile on her face i would say she had a great time with Dad. Careful though wont be long and she will be outfishing you. LOL
Jim ;D

· Registered
904 Posts
Shimano-man,
I hate to say this but it looks like your little one will soon be outfishing you. ;D She has that look of determination.  Nice to see you fishing with your daughter. I mean look. she is already driving the damn boat..... ;)
Deb

· Premium Member
2,317 Posts
Nice going Shimano-man !

Yep, that first pic's spot looks awful familiar ;D Seems I remember being in there with you one other time :D

That is Daddy's girl for sure!

EA

PS. What in the heck is up with your throttle cables though ? ;D

· Registered
27 Posts
Way to go CA nice fish!!!
Looks like y'all had a great time SM. :) Yep, she is a determined one. Runs in the family. I got back from Amistad today. Fishing on Amistad was much better yesterday than the day before. I will post a report later on tonight or tomorrow. BTW---CA did mention the other day that you would be taking her to Amistad sometime. :)

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.