Bass Fishing Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

· Registered
2,900 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Travis showed it's good side yesterday. I pulled up to my honey hole and put 6 fish in the boat on 10 casts. the other 4 casts i missed fish. the great thing is, they were all 2.5 - 3 lb fish. I was checking them for hook marks because they all looked the same. I would guess the best 5 would have weighed around 12 - 13 pounds.  i also had a fish break my rod in three places when i set the hook. i was throwing a jig and my line took off. i rared back and SNAP !  
the good bite was on a drop shot senko. they were hammering it.

· Registered
2,900 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
the bite was shallow to 20' yesterday. look for deep cuts hitting the shorline with shallower flats on either side.

marine...i think the lake is about 14' low. i never got a response from the ivie trip post. i'm planning on going either this month or next.

· Registered
2,226 Posts
Matt

Did you launch out of Jonestown yesterday?

I fished the riprap down buy the dam. Npthing to write home about. I was throwing jigs, DS, cranks, and blades. I only boated 3 fish. All healthy Blacks, all keepers, and not a guad to be had.

I'm heading back out today and heading uplake.

Dave

· Registered
2,900 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
i launched at arkansas bend. it's still free. shhh...i've focusing on mid lake areas from devils cove to point venture.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.