Bass Fishing Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
124 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Launched from the Dam at about 4PM, fished till dusk. Trolled in the Devils, Cottonwood and Hatter Cove area. Picked up a limit of LMB that were that went 18, 16, 15, 14 and 14inches along with 5 Guad's between 10-14 inches. Nothing Picture worthy. Also hooked into one very confused catfish that would go about 3lbs, he thought that he was a bass. He became dinner. Trolled main lake points all the way to the back of each cove, then back out. All fish came off of the main lake points. Trolled deep diving Bomber Fat Free shad in white.

Next time I wont waste my time in the back of the coves. Considering some of the other reports I've read from Lake Travis this time of year I consider it a good day.

·
Registered
103 Posts
Good job on the fish. Trolling is probably the only way I will fish LT when it hot and slow. At least you get a bit of a breeze in your face. I like to follow off the points around 20 ft deep with H2O deep divers. Trolling beats baken in the sun flippin and pitchin on a lake that is slow right now.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.