Bass Fishing Forum banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
11,981 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Started fishing at 7:30. Overcast with a little front that blew over by mid-morning. Around 9:30 the sun was shining and the skies were blue as can be. Worked the backs of creeks, on the south end of the lake. Fish seemed to get more aggressive as the day went on. I have never caught so many fish while simply reeling in my worm/lizard/ etc. We caught keepers on 5 or 6 different plastics. Caught decent fish in every place we fished. Ended up with a small limit (8.5 or so), but I lost my 3 best fish and our freshmen protege lost his best haha. One hoss snapped me off. I was using my finesse gear with 10 pound fluoro and never got a look at the fish. Lost two more fish at the boat that would have gone 2-3 a piece. We boated over 30 fish and had a lot of chasers. Got hot and crowded around midday.....summer is here haha. We decided to call it around 2. All in all it was a great day on the water.

·
Registered
998 Posts
Thanks for the report...me and the GF were out there too, anchored up in the back of a creek. I caught a few decent ones, and as usual, I missed the hookset on the big one :p Great day to be on the water if you could avoid the wind.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.